Move over, boring old milk, because Cadbury’s just dropped a couple of chocolatey bombshells that’ll have you doing a victory dance in the dairy aisle. Yup, that’s right – Cadbury Milkshakes have officially landed in the UK, and they’re ready to tantalize your taste buds with their creamy Cadbury goodness.
Two flavours, two smiles: Right now, you can snag either a Cadbury Creamy Chocolate Milkshake or a Cadbury Creamy Chocolate Caramel Milkshake, both clocking in at a delightful £2 per 250ml bottle. Bargain, right? Sainsbury’s has them both on their shelves, so grab a couple and prepare for a milkshake showdown of epic proportions.
But wait, there’s more! These Cadbury beauties aren’t just for the general public. They’re also spreading the milkshake love to some extra special folks:
- Students: Flash your student ID at participating retailers (like Tesco) and you could score a sweet discount! Tesco student discounts
- Military personnel: Tesco also offers special deals for our armed forces heroes. Just show your military ID and get ready for some milkshake magic. Tesco military discounts
- Emergency services: Morrisons has your back (and your taste buds) with discounts for emergency service workers. Don your uniform and get ready for a well-deserved milkshake break! Morrisons NHS discount
Hold your horses, Cadbury fans! Before you dash off to Sainsbury’s like a kid on a sugar rush, let’s see what the competition’s brewing:
- Mars Milkshakes: These bad boys come in a whole lotta flavours, from Galaxy Caramel to Maltesers, and they’re usually priced around £1.50-£2. Mars Milkshakes at Asda
- Nestlé Cocoa Drinks: If you’re after a lighter option, Nestlé’s got your back with their chilled chocolatey drinks. They’re lower in sugar and calories than milkshakes, but still pack a punch of cocoa goodness. Nestlé Cocoa Drinks at Tesco
So, which milkshake will reign supreme in your taste buds’ kingdom? Grab a bottle of each Cadbury flavour, compare them to the competition, and let us know who wins! Don’t forget to share your milkshake adventures on social media using the hashtag #CadburyMilkshakes. We can’t wait to see your frothy creations!
P.S. Keep your eyes peeled, because Cadbury’s hinting at more milkshake flavours in the pipeline. We’re thinking Dairy Milk, anyone? This post is just the tip of the milkshake iceberg! Stay tuned for more delicious updates, deals, and taste tests. In the meantime, happy sipping!