As school gates swing open for the half-term break, parents may find themselves faced with the challenge of keeping their little ones fed without emptying their wallets. But fear not, because Tesco’s Kids Eat Free scheme is back to lend a helping hand during February’s half term hustle.
What’s on the Menu?
From February 13th to 19th, families can rejoice as participating Tesco cafes across the UK roll out the red carpet for young diners. Here’s the scoop: with every adult main meal purchase of £3 or more, one free children’s meal is served up on a platter of savings. And all it takes to unlock this delicious deal? Simply flash your Tesco Clubcard at checkout.
Fueling Up for Fun: Options Galore!
Get ready to tantalize tiny taste buds with a plethora of palate-pleasing options:
- Hot Meals: Dive into classics like fish fingers, baked chicken goujons, or comforting pasta bakes, all accompanied by a nutritious vegetable side.
- Breakfast Bonanza: Kickstart mornings with hearty fare such as beans or avocado on toast, fluffy mini pancakes, or a scrumptious breakfast bap.
- Pick & Mix: Let little ones play chef as they create their own plate with a sandwich, a piece of fruit, and two delectable snacks.
More Than Just Savings: A Heartfelt Commitment
Beyond the realm of discounts, Tesco’s initiative is a beacon of support for families navigating the financial tightrope of school holidays. Jason Tarry, Tesco UK CEO, underscores this commitment, stating, “We know that household budgets can be stretched over the school holidays, so offering free meals to children when they’re off school is one of the ways we can support families during this time.”
Hungry for More? Explore These Resources:
- Tesco Kids Eat Free website: For menu details and participating locations, hop over to Tesco Kids Eat Free website.
- Find your nearest Tesco cafe: Locate your nearest oasis of culinary delights with Tesco’s cafe locator.
- Tesco Clubcard: Don’t have a Tesco Clubcard yet? Sign up and start reaping the rewards of membership at Tesco Clubcard.
Spreading the Savings:
In search of more ways to stretch your pound? Dive into these treasure troves of discounts:
- Student discounts: Unlock savings galore with UNiDAYS, Student Beans, or TOTUM.
- Military discounts: Salute to savings with the Defence Discount Service.
- Emergency services discounts: Enjoy exclusive perks with the Blue Light Card.
Beyond Tesco: Exploring Alternatives
While Tesco’s offer is undoubtedly enticing, there’s a buffet of options to consider from other retailers:
- Morrisons: Little ones can become “Little Stars” and dine for free alongside an adult meal purchase (limited menu).
- Sainsbury’s: Score free kids’ meals with participating adult meal deals.
- Asda: Treat the family with “Kids Eat for £1” when an adult meal is purchased.
Remember: Terms and availability may vary by retailer and location. Always check official websites for the latest details.
So, gather the troops and make your way to your local Tesco cafe this half term! With free meals for the kids and delectable options for everyone, it’s the recipe for creating cherished memories without breaking the bank.